"What is required from Medicine?
Not much – correct diagnostics and adequate treatment."
Welcome to our Department!
Department Staff: 3 Professors, 7 Associate Professors, 3 Assistant Professors, 2 Senior Laboratory Technicians, 1 PhD Student.
Subjects and Courses of Study:
- Functional Diagnostics in Internal Medicine;
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics in Internal Medicine;
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics in Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics in Pediatrics;
- Clinical Biochemistry;
- Pathophysiology of Diseases;
- Laboratory Diagnostics;
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics;
- Advanced Pathophysiology of Diseases;
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis;
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis.
Way of Learning:
The students of the following academic units study at the department:
- Faculty of Medicine;
- International Students' Faculty;
- Academic and Research Institute of Nursing;
- Institute of Post-graduate Education.
The students study in the following specialties:
- General Medicine;